Anyone who knows me know that I am very thorough with my work. I try to become as good as I possibly can, whether it is in dance or something else.
This has also been my guiding star in teaching and I believe it is one of my “super powers” in teaching – to constantly analyse and improve on what I do. What works and what doesn’t.
I have given kizomba teacher trainings before, in Venezuela, Lebanon and in Ireland. And now I have finally finished my kizomba teacher training online – with certificate.
A lot of thought has gone into it.
- I attended more than 60 festivals to learn – and I have taken what I like and avoided what I didn’t like from the other teachers.
- More than 8 years of teaching experience.
- Five different Kizomba and Semba Teacher Trainings I took myself.
- I have written two books about dance, which forced me to think a lot about everything around dance.
- And then I have distilled this and developed my own training, which I believe is one of the best.
The focus of the training is on teaching, marketing and business. I do not focus on history or the cultural aspect, as I believe there are other teachers who could do that better.
Every participant who finishes the training gets a certificate. This means they have successfully completed the course. So far there are around 60 persons who have gotten their certificate of completion of the kizomba teacher training.
If you are interested, please take a look on the Certified Kizomba Teacher Training on KizombaClasses.Com.
If you read this post in time there is even a 20 % discount if you use the code “TEACHER” in check out.
Be First to Comment